Tina Landweer, CPA
A long-time partner at Smith Bunday, Tina Landweer is a highly experienced finance and accounting professional who assists a variety of clients with their complex financial reporting needs. Her areas of expertise include retailers, service organizations, real estate investment and development organizations, private investment funds and employee benefit plans. She also has extensive experience in providing a range of assurance services, including services for entities that require specialized SEC knowledge such asbrokers/dealers, private investment funds and registered investment advisors, as well as compiling forecasts and projections.
Tina has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting.
- B.A., Business Administration, accounting emphasis, University of Washington
Licenses and Designations
- CPA, Washington State
- CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountant)
- Financial statement audit, review and compilation
- Audits of employee benefit plans
- Surprise examinations under the SEC custody rules
- Forecasts and projections
- Member, Washington Society of CPAs
- Member, American Institute of CPAs