Pat Green, CPA
For more than 25 years, Pat Green has assisted a range of clients with their complex tax accounting, planning and reporting needs.
In particular, he has extensive experience with closely-held corporations and their shareholders, including transactional planning between corporations, shareholders and related corporations, corporate and individual tax return preparation, representation of corporations and related shareholders before federal and state tax agencies, and planning related to corporate acquisitions, reorganizations, liquidations, debt restructuring and employee compensation arrangements. Pat joined Smith Bunday in 1991. Prior to joining the firm, he was employed by Price Waterhouse.
- B.A., Business Administration, accounting emphasis, University of Washington
Licenses and Designations
- CPA, Washington State
- Washington State Bar Association
- Estate and trust planning and compliance
- Complex consolidated corporate returns
- Tax planning and compliance for retail and wholesale entities
- Corporate formation and liquidation planning
- Member, Washington Society of CPAs
- Member, American Institute of CPAs