Russell Morgenson, CPA
Russ Morgenson has been practicing public accounting since 1992, primarily in the area of taxation. He has extensive corporate tax experience, as well as a specialty in ASC 740 (Accounting for Income Taxes).
His experience includes planning related to accounting methods and periods, transactional planning for mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations, corporate, partnership and individual tax return preparation, representation of companies before tax agencies, and multi-state tax consulting and compliance. Russ also provides tax provision preparation services under ASC 740 (Accounting for Income Taxes), to a number of private and public companies. Russ joined Smith Bunday in 2004 after working at Deloitte.
- B.S., Accounting, Drake University
- M.S., Taxation, Bentley College
Licenses and Designations
- CPA, Washington State
- Corporate tax planning and compliance including C corporations, S corporations, and consolidated returns
- Expert services to public and private companies related to accounting for income taxes and tax provision calculations
- Member, Washington Society of CPAs
- Member, American Institute of CPAs