Scott Morris, CPA
Scott Morris has focused his practice on assisting clients with federal and state income tax planning and compliance for Subchapter C and S corporations, partnerships, LLC’s and individuals.
Scott has significant experience helping clients with both their business and individual tax needs. Scott joined Smith Bunday in 2000. Prior to joining the firm, he was employed by the Internal Revenue Service.
- B.S., Accounting, Central Washington University
Licenses and Designations
- CPA, Washington State
- Corporate and partnership tax planning and compliance
- Individual tax planning and compliance
- Representation before federal and state tax agencies
- Member, Washington Society of CPAs
- Member, American Institute of CPAs