Rick McLuskie, CPA
Rick McLuskie has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting, with an emphasis on corporate and partnership taxation, as well as a specialty in international taxation.
His experience includes planning related to closely-held corporations and their shareholders, including transactional planning between corporations, shareholders and related corporations, mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations, U.S. firms doing business outside the U.S., foreign individuals and corporations doing business in the U.S., partnership and individual tax planning, tax compliance, and representation of taxpayers before federal and state tax agencies. Prior to joining Smith Bunday in 1994, Rick was employed by Price Waterhouse.
- B.A., Business Administration, accounting emphasis, University of Montana
Licenses and Designations
- CPA, Washington State
- Corporate and partnership tax planning and compliance
- International tax planning and compliance, including business structure planning
- Individual tax planning and compliance
- Representation before federal and state tax agencies
- Member, Washington Society of CPAs
- Member, American Institute of CPAs