Kendall Main, CPA
Of Counsel(425)-827-8255 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kendall Main has focused his practice on complex estate and trust planning and compliance, formation and liquidation planning for corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships, multi-state and local tax planning, as well as federal income tax planning and compliance for individuals.
In addition to his practice, Kendall has testified as an expert witness in Washington State Superior Court and has represented clients in administrative hearings before the Internal Revenue Service and the Washington State Department of Revenue. Kendall has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. Prior to joining Smith Bunday in 1986, Kendall was employed by Price Waterhouse.
- B.A., Business Administration, accounting emphasis (with honors), University of Washington
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law
Licenses and Designations
- CPA, Washington State
- Washington State Bar Association
- Estate and trust planning and compliance
- Corporate formation and liquidation planning
- Corporate multi-state and local tax planning
- Member, Washington Society of CPAs
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, Washington State Bar