Rob Klee, CPA
Shareholder(425) 827-8255 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Klee has more than 25 years of experience in public accounting, primarily in the assurance services area, and is actively involved in the audits, reviews and compilations of a diverse group of middle market entities. His specific areas of industry expertise include construction and real estate, retail, light manufacturing, professional service organizations, investment partnerships and employee benefit plans.
Approximately one-third of Rob’s current practice is devoted to CFO/controller outsourcing services. He also has significant experience with preparation of prospective financial projections and forecasts, acquisition-related consultation, due diligence procedures and other attestation projects including agreed-upon procedures. Rob also serves as the firm’s not-for-profit specialist and has substantial experience with “yellow book” and “A-133 single audits.” Rob began his career with Deloitte and joined Smith Bunday in 1999.
- B.A., Business Administration, accounting emphasis, Washington State University
Licenses and Designations
- CPA, Washington State
- Financial statement audit, review and compilation
- Audits of employee benefit plans
- CFO/controller outsourcing services
- Not-for-profit financial services
- Member, Washington Society of CPAs
- Member, American Institute of CPAs