One of the areas that draws the firm’s partners and managers to the firm is the flexibility in the services we provide. Our size allows us to be nimble and we have expertise to respond to the needs of our clients.
For the past 32 years, business owners and individuals have turned to SBBB to address issues that require the deep expertise and broad business perspective of a consulting professional.
That is why in addition to our tax and audit services, we also work with clients addressing special opportunities and needs.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with mergers and acquisitions
- Business transition services
- On-going and interim CFO services
- Expert witness services
- Analysis of partnership or private placement agreements for tax and accounting consequences
- Implementation of internal control best practices
- Transaction analysis