We perform audits, reviews and compilations for a variety of closely held, small to middle market clientele in a number of different industries.
What sets us apart
- Extensive knowledge of complex accounting issues
- Revenue recognition
- Equity based compensation
- Consolidation of foreign subsidiaries
- Substantial experience supporting group auditors of publicly-traded companies, both domestic and international
The majority of our attest services are provided with direct, substantial involvement by partners. This differentiates us from our peers and significantly increases the efficiency of the delivery of our services. Because the services are performed by experienced professionals, we get it right the first time.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Audits of
- closely-held entities
- employee benefit plans
- not-for-profit entities, including those requiring “Yellow Book” services
- Reviews and compilations, including prospective financial statements, such as forecasted financial statements, for use in private placement offerings
- SEC surprise examinations related to custody rules
- Other specialized attest engagements
Our firm is registered with the PCAOB, which is required for us to perform audits of broker/dealers and certain investment funds. Our audits, reviews and compilations are performed on financial statements which are presented in accordance with both US GAAP and IFRS.