Russell T. Smith, CPA
Of Counsel827-8255 email@example.com
Russell Smith co-founded Smith Bunday in 1983. His practice is primarily comprised of U.S. firms doing business outside of the U.S., as well as foreign individuals and non-U.S. corporations doing business in the U.S. His clients have ties to Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Italy, Taiwan, Japan, Nigeria, Singapore, France and Russia, among others.
Russell’s areas of expertise include structuring foreign investment in the U.S.(including branch profits tax and foreign investment in Real Property Tax Act), establishment of U.S. subsidiary operations, expatriate taxation, non-resident, dual status and resident aliens taxation, and pre- and post-immigration planning. Prior to co-founding Smith Bunday, Russell was employed by Price Waterhouse.
- B.A., Washington State University
- M.B.A., Washington State University
- Member, Washington Society of CPAs
- Corporate tax planning and compliance
- International tax planning and compliance
- Expatriate, non-resident, dual status and resident alien tax planning and compliance