Position: Senior Audit Manager
The Senior Audit Manager is a critical part of the firm’s audit leadership team and has responsibility for the following:
- Performing, supervising, directing, and reviewing the results through the delegation of tasks throughout the planning, field work and “wrap up” stages of an audit client engagement.
- Developing suggestions to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures as well as advise the client on various economic and regulatory risks in a specific industry field of expertise by identifying financial and non-financial performance measures.
- Formulating and communicating the audit plan, answering complex questions involving GAAP and GAAS, and composing technical consultation memos on engagements regarding GAAP and GAAS issues.
- Managing marketing, networking, and business development within an area of expertise while maintaining key client relationships and acting as the primary contact for clients regarding their complex questions and information.
- Involved in the direct supervision, problem resolution, and delegation stages of the overall audit.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in Accounting or Business Administration; and 6 years of prior work experience as an accountant or auditor, to include the following experience, which may have been gained concurrently:
Demonstrated experience exercising supervisory responsibility in an accounting or auditing setting.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of one or more of the following assurance applications and research tools:
- Thomson Reuters Checkpoint
- Wolters Kluwer Accounting Research Manager
- CCH ProSystem FX Engagement
- Demonstrated experience in advanced accounting matters, including
- Variable Interest Entities
- Foreign currency
- Business combinations
- Demonstrated experience in providing review, compilation and agreed upon services engagements.
- CPA license or international
Full-time position with Smith Bunday Berman Britton, P.S. at 11808 Northup Way, Suite 240, Bellevue, WA 98005.
- Salary range: $145,000 – $168,500 (Note: Actual salary within this range is influenced by a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, business needs, level of responsibility, skill set, level of experience, and geographic location.)
- Benefits: Employees (and their families) are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s simplified employee pension (SEP) plan. Employees will also receive time off, including five weeks of PTO annually, paid holidays, and summer Fridays.
Send resume to: Valarie Harris, Firm Administrator, Smith Bunday Berman Britton, P.S., 11808 Northup Way, Suite 240, Bellevue, WA 98005; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.